2 Days per week Beginner Weightlifting Block
TOKYO is a Beginners Weightlifting Program designed for the novice lifter to find some structure and refine their lifts...
Specifically the snatch and clean & jerk.
This is for you if:
- you want to improve your lifting technique and exposure to the snatch + clean & jerk
- you're a coach/PT that has a client wanting to begin Olympic Weightlifting but you're not sure where to start with a program
What you'll get with TOKYO:
- 2 days of programming
- Focus pointers for each move
- Designed for the beginner to follow for 3-6 week
- Access to me (Jake) as your virtual coach
TOKYO is a training program that gives you exposure to the movements while helping to refine your Olympic lifting technique.
TOKYO isn't a strength phase. Although, you may find that you'll increase your lifts following this.
This is simple yet effective - 2 sessions of lifting per week that is designed to help you refine technique and iron out some bad habits!
Remember, focus on the technique first. The weight will come...